1.30 pm
7.30 pm
12.00 pm


Fords Care
Please Support FORDS

2LitreHotRod.com Needs You
See How You can Help




Latest News

Added: 26/6/11
McClure Dominates as Heatrick Takes Final

Nuttscorner Oval hosted the last meeting for the 2 Litre Hot Rods on Saturday 25th of June before their European Championship.
A healthy turn out of 24 cars took to the track for the opening heat, which seen a victory for Wayne McClure.
The second heat, wasn't without drama as Bradley Dynes tangled with Gareth Hagan early on, bringing out a cuation, while Wayne Woolsey was spun onto the infield later on in the proceedings. Up front McClure took his second victory of the day.
Sixteen cars made it out for the final, with Lee McCracken leading them off. McCracken held the early lead before going out with mechanical gremlins, which handed the lead to Adam Heatrick. Heatrick went on to take the win with Gary O'Neill runner up, who was kept honest throughout by Davy Clarke in third.


Heat One: 941 Wayne McClure, 342, 955, 995, 925, 50, 982, 926, 933, 984.
Heat Two: 941 Wayne McClure, 342, 995, 926, 983, 982, 965, 997, 904, 959.
Final: 342 Adam Heatrick, 925, 995, 964, 50, 926, 959, 982, 902, 997.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 19/6/11
Wilson Wins At Ballymena

A good field of 2 Litre Hot Rods turned out at Ballymena Raceway for their first visit to the showgrounds this season, on Friday 17th of June.
Caleb Howard took a comfortable opening heat win with Gary Wilson second. Meeting sponsor Leigh Nicholl took the second heat with Gary Wilson taking second from Howard in the closing stages.
The final was seeded by points scroed which put Gary Wilson on pole and Howard alongside. As soon as the flag dropped Wilson got the jump and Howard slotted in behind him, with Adam Best in third. Wilson looked to be building up a comofrtable lead until Leigh Nicholl spun and rejoined on front of him, Wilson got passed before Nicholl unlapped himself causing Wilson to lose a bit of time. Once past Nicholl started to pull away from the leader giving Wilson a bit of breathing space again. Wilson went on to take the win with Howard second, while Wayne Woolsey went around the outside of Adam Best on the last bend to take third spot.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 13/6/11
Murray Takes National Title Back to Northern Ireland

Heat 1
The first heat of the evening saw William Reed go off from outside pole.
With a great start it looked impossible that anyone would catch him, unfortunatley his engine didnt sound too good and he had to pull off lap 3.
Leaving Wilks in 110 and Andrew Murray to battle it out for the lead.
A quick Shane Murray had made it through the pack to take up 9th, the back part of the field all racing close and tight making it hard for anyone to come through.
So when the chequers came out 110 Wilks had managed to hold it to take the win followed by Andrew Murray, Pannell, and the Moss.
Result: Race 1 - 110 Jason Wilks, 997, 39, 7, 175, 304, 308, 10, 70, 118.
Fastest Lap: William Reed- 15.397

Heat 2
Damo Wellman on pole for this heat got a good start and managed to get away, with Wilson in 982 trying hard to catch.
Goodswen in car 72 held the third postion for half the race with Wright in 43 trying inside and out to get passed him.
Cooper in 308 took a spin on the back straight putting him out the rest of the race.
With 8 laps to go Wright managed to get passed to take up third, by which point Wilson and Damo were too far ahead to be caught and Wellman took the win.
Race 2 - 8 Damon Wellman, 982, 43, 72, 70, 964, 566, 96, 565, 30.
Fastest lap: Shane Murray 15.534

So the grid lined up for the final with Wilks 110 on pole, Shane Murray 70 outside pole, Wright 43 inside, then Wilson 982, with Andrew murray 997 behind ,and Colin Moss 7.
So the green flag dropped and Wilks got off to a good start, with Wright in second and S.Murray close behind.
Shane Murray sticking to Wright tight and after 5 laps going round the outside to take up second.
So his chase was on for the lead and Wilks had bridged a good gap between him and car 70, but S.Murray was flying and getting closer lap by lap. WIth 4 laps to go Andrew murray had managed to get up close to Wright in car 43 and 997 was trying hard to find the speed to go round the outside.
With 2 laps to go Shane Murray was on Wilks and he was coming round on the outside fast, and in the final lap car 70 came flying round the outside to take the win by 0.002, with Wilks second, Wright third, and Andrew murray fourth! A brilliant race!!!
National Championship - 70 Shane Murray, 110 Jason Wilks, 43 Paul Wright, 997, 7, 982, 8, 304, 175, 308.
Fastest lap: Jason Wilks- 15.469


Race 1 - 110 Jason Wilks, 997, 39, 7, 175, 304, 308, 10, 70, 118.
Race 2 - 8 Damon Wellman, 982, 43, 72, 70, 964, 566, 96, 565, 30.
National Championship - 70 Shane Murray, 110 Jason Wilks, 43 Paul Wright, 997, 7, 982, 8, 304, 175, 308.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 13/6/11
Woolsey Wins Challenge

With several 2 Litre Hot Rods at Ipswich, they raced for the Nuttscorner Oval Challenge trophy on Saturday 11th June, with a mass start and reverse grids. Petie Donnelly led the cars away in heat one, with John Christie moving through into the lead and taking the opening heat.
Adam Heatrick led them off in heat two with Wayne Woolsey on the outside of the front row. Heatrick managed to hold off the ex World champion for a number of laps as Woolsey battled around the outside, but eventually Woolsey came out on top and went on to take heat two. Heatrick held on toe second with Nigel McCauley third.
Woolsey’s heat performances seen him take pole for the final with John Christie alongside. The two were inseparable in the early stages of the race and it looked as if they could have as easily run door to door all race long, until Christie’s throttle cable snapped and that was that. Woolsey went on to take the win with Glenn Hetherginton second and Petie Donnelly third.


Heat One: 962 John Christie, 968, 50, 926, 935, 904, 983, 979, 984, 933.
Heat Two: 50 Wayne Woolsey, 342, 904, 962, 968, 935, 926, 979, 921, 983.
Nuttscorner Challenge Cup Final: 1st 50 Wayne Woolsey, 2nd 968 Glen Hetherington, 3rd 926 Petie Donnelly, 904, 342, 933, 979, 921, 983.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 6/6/11
Murray leaves opposition in his wake

Andrew Murray completed a hat trick of wins at Nuttscorner Oval on Sunday 5th of June in the second round of the Wash ‘n’ Dash Series.
In what can only be described as a horrible wet afternoon for racing, Lee McCracken led off the twenty car grid in heat one. McCracken led into the middle stages of the race before spinning and handing the lead to Ed Litter, before Andrew Murray went around the outside of Litter to take the lead and go on to take the opening heat win, Litter was second with Denver McClean classified third and John Christie fourth after Wayne Woolsey was docked 2 places for contact after being third across the line.
Conditions had worsened for the second heat which McCracken again led off before being overtaken by John Christie. Christie looked quick in the wet and had built up a comfortable lead before spinning into turn one, handing the lead over to Andrew Murray, who went on to record his second win of the afternoon, Gary Wilson was second with Derek Martin third.
A closed grid final based on the points scored in the heats seen Andrew Murray on pole, joined on the front row by Derek Martin, with Wayne Woolsey and Gary Wilson on row two.
Murray got a clean start with Woolsey moving through into second and John Christie into third. The top


Wash ‘n’ Dash Challenge Series Round 2
Heat One: 997 Andrew Murray, 910, 903, 962, 50, 920, 968, 70, 982, 955.
Heat Two: 997 Andrew Murray, 982, 920, 50, 70, 54, 918, 962, 975, 935.
Final: 997 Andrew Murray, 50, 962, 70, 54, 918, 982, 920, 935, 921.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 31/5/11
Clarke is Last Man Standing At Nuttscorner

A Twenty three car field was in action at Nuttscorner Oval on Sunday 29th May.
With no white graders in attendance it was yellow grader Davy Clarke who led them away for the opening heat, but pulled off in the opening laps handing the lead to Ed Litter. Litter held off attempts from Leigh Nicholl to take the place before Andrew Murray went around the outside of both. Murray went on to take the win. Glenn Hetherington took second with Wayne McClure third.
Nicholl started the second heat on pole, but it was Clarke who got a flying start from the second row when the flag dropped and led into turn one. A stoppage as Philip Beatty and Mark Madhill came together bunched the field up again, but Clarke held the lead on the restart and went on to take a comfortable win, with Leigh Nicholl second and Adam Hylands third.
Gareth Hagen led the grid away for the final with Nicholl coming through to take the lead, Clarke too was challenging for the lead and the battle took the leaders 3 wide for about half a lap before the inevitable contact occurred as the all battle for one piece of tar in turn 3. Hagan took the lead, Clarke lost a few places and Nicholl retired with damage. Clarke’s persuit of the lead soon had him back and challenging for it, and it wasn’t long before he regained the lead, before going on to take the win. Andrew Murray was second and was kept honest throughout the race by John Christie, who had looked on the pace all day.


Heat One: 997 Andrew Murray, 968, 941, 902, 962, 54, 50, 982, 918, 920.
Heat Two: 995 Davy Clarke, 902, 54, 955, 982, 959, 903, 997, 920, 50.
Final: 995 Davy Clarke, 997, 962, 968, 920, 50, 935, 959, 982, 70.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 15/5/11
Hagan Wins at Nuttscorner Oval

Gareth Hagan took the Nuttscorner Oval final on Saturday 14th of May.
The 2 Litre Hot Rods were in fantastic form again, with twenty seven cars on track for heat one, and the first regarding of the season mixing the grid up quite a bit. Caleb Howard made his debut and led the field off for heat one, but was quickly relegated to second as Davy Clarke took the lead early on and went on to take a comfortable heat one win. Leigh Nicholl took second with Andrew Murray third.
Howard led them off again for heat two which was brought under yellows in the opening stages as Lee McCracken pulled up on the outside of turn one. From the restart Andrew Murray quickly moved through the pack and into the lead. A heavy shower made the track slippery very quickly and a number of cars tangled in turn three and four bringing out the yellow flags again. Murray led them off again and went on to take with win with Clarke second and Gareth Hagan third with Gary Wilson fourth and Philip Beatty, Gary O’Neill and Wayne Woolsey coming across the line for fifth, sixth and seventh tangled in all sorts of shapes.
Howard led them away again in the final, and this time had built up quite a lead, before appearing to blow up in turns one and two, dropping a lot of fluid and bringing out the yellow flags. Hagan was the benefactor taking up the lead for the restart with Glenn Hetherington second and Nicholl third, which was the way they’d finish.


Heat One: 995 Davy Clarke, 902, 997, 982, 955, 54, 968, 926, 959, 918.
Heat Two: 997 Andrew Murray, 995, 955, 982, 920, 935, 50, 925, 903, 70.
Final: 955 Gareth Hagan, 968, 902, 982, 920, 903, 997, 925, 959, 918.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 10/5/2011
Starlet Pannell Takes Southern Championship

A 2/3 grid set the scene for an exciting days racing at Aldershot for the 2 litre hot rods on Sunday 8th May.

First heat was taken by Will Reed after a strong drive throughtout the heat, fending off Danny Fiske who tried his hardest to catch Reed.

Wright and Cooper showed an excellent standard of racing coming through the pack from 15th and 17th, car 43 to taking 6th and 308 taking 8th.

Heat two was won by Dale Atkins in the ex paffey nova, gaining a good lead as wright picked off the cars to come second.

The world champion in 110 had also come through well to take fourth.

Whilst a coming together with Andy Harris in 302 and Colin Moss in 7 caused both to pull off for DNF.

Third heat was won by Sean O'leary, with Mark Cooper looking quick again and battling through the the front pack to take third.

So the grid was put together for the final with 39 Pannell in his toyota Starlet on pole, Wright in 43 outside pole, followed by Reed in 306.

The green flag dropped and Pannell got off quick with Wright slipping in behind him.

Reed in third pulled off with 5 laps gone with engine trouble.

The laps were flying by with pannell still ahead, Wright chasing and Fiske holding on tight in third.

With 8 laps to go the 43 car hit the tyre and came to holt on the back straight, with all cars getting passed safely.

This left Pannell to take the win in the next few laps off the yellow, Fiske in second and Dale Atkins in third.


Heat 1 (2/3 cars) = 306 William Reed, 304, 75, 8, 87, 43, 566, 308, 88, 303
Heat 2 (2/3 cars) = 88 Dale Atkins, 43, 118, 110, 39, 75, 197, 306, 30, 8
Heat 3 (2/3 cars) = 310 Sean O'Leary, 39, 308, 197, 10, 31, 304, 72, 110, 537
Final - Southern Championship = 39 Rick Pannell, 304 Danny Fiske, 88 Dale Atkins, 75, 308, 197, 310, 8, 31, 303

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 10/5/2011
Best Takes Nuttscorner Oval Final

The 2 Litre Hot Rods were the star of the show at Nuttscorner Oval once again on Sunday 8th of May, the 2011 world championship venue providing some fantastic action once again in the class.
Twenty four cars lined up for the opening heat, led off by sole white graded Aaron Beatiie, who was soon passed by Paul Wilson, before sliding down the order.
Wilson went on to take the flag, but his great start was deemed a jump start and he was docked two places, handing the win to Bradley Dynes.
Twenty Three cars returned for an action packed second heat with Aaron Beattie leading them off again, Beattie was hampered with mechanical problems and pulled to the outside of the track and what looked like a safe place at the time, on the first lap. Nigel McCauley took up the running at the front with Adam Best second holding off Davy Clarke, Petie Donnelly and Paul Wilson as they attempted to take second place, under pressure from Wilson, Best spun in the middle of turn three and four, with Wilson going up the inside of him and Clarke forced to the outside which send Clarke straight into the back of Beattie’s park car, bringing out the yellows. On the restart McCauley led to the flag, but became the second driver to lose a win after jumping the start. Petie Donnelly was handed the victory with Garry Campbell promoted to second and McCauley third, Wayne Woolsey was the lead star grader through in fourth.
The action in the heats took it’s toll on car numbers with nineteen cars making the final. Adam Best led them away, with Nigel McCauley getting the early lead before Best re-took the lead, and went on to take the win, the action in the race came further down the field though as Wayne Woolsey and Derek Martin made there way through from the red grade, Woolsey was making his race debut in his “Edwards” car, and looked very quick around the outside, eventually coming through to take second with McCauley third, Leigh Nicholl was fourth across the line, but then docked two places giving Martin fourth.


Heat One: 964 Bradley Dynes, 959, 991, 904, 926, 935, 903, 50, 920, 918.
Heat Two: 926 Petie Donnelly, 50, 904, 933, 903, 955, 920, 991, 54, 941.
Final: 959 Adam Best, 50, 904, 920, 935, 933, 902, 926, 70, 903.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 3/5/11
Woolsey's a Wash 'n' Dash Winner

The 2 Litre's put on another fantastic display of racing at the Bank Holiday meeting at Nuttscorner Oval on Monday 2nd May as they raced for the first round of the Wash 'n' Dash Series. Twenty Six cars took to the grid in heat one, including ex Junior driver Lee McCracken making his debut as well as Davy Potter and Leigh Nicholl making their first appearances of the season. Sole white grader Aaron Beattie led them away for the opening heat with Petie Donnelly quickly moving through and into the lead. It wasn't long before the big field of cars required it’s first stoppage as Nigel McCauley got stranded bringing out the yellows and bunching up the pack. Donnelly made a clean break on the restart as Beattie was slow to get away catching out Davy Clarke who had nowhere to go but into the back of him and Andy Cochrane who was stuck behind a now damaged Clarke. Unable to get to the infield Clarke stopped the car on the outside of turn one, which became further crowded when Paul Wilson's suspension broke leaving him stranded in the middle of the track and bringing out the yellows again. Donnelly led from flag to flag with David McMenemy second, Philip Beatty third and Andrew Murray went around the outside of Gareth Hagen in the closing stages to take fourth place on the line. Aaron Beattie narrowly avoided being part of a massive shunt at the start of heat two as he looked to get bogged down at the drop of the flag, somehow the yellow roofs avoided him and he was able to slot in behind them. Again the big field was soon to be bunched up as Gareth Hagan was stranded facing the traffic on the entrance to the back straight. Nigel McCauley led them off from the restart with Bradley Dynes and Petie Donnelly giving chase. Dynes and Donnelly came together in turn two with Dynes being spun and then rejoining the race a lap down on front of the leader McCauley. Lap by lap McCauley's lead was eroded while he was stuck behind the Tigra before eventually firing him into the turn three wall and losing the lead to Adam Heatrick in the process, with Wayne Woolsey coming through as well. Heatrick looked to have the race in the bag, but Woolsey had other ideas, driving around the outside of Heatrick in the last bend to take the win, Heatrick was second with McCauley third on track and later docked two places for contact, promoting Derek Martin to third. The meeting final was a closed grid affair, with the grid decided on the points scored in the heats. David McMemeny had done enough to get pole with Wayne Woolsey on the outside while Adam Heatrick and Shane Murray shared row two with Glenn Hetherington and Denver McLean on row three. In the opening laps McMenemy held the lead with Woolsey sticking to the outside to go around him, and after a few laps he got past and into the lead. Further back Denver McLean and Philip Beatty came together with McLean being spun out onto the infield. Woolsey took a comfortable win with Shane Murray coming through to second and McMenemy picking up third.


Wash 'n' Dash Series Round 1
Heat 1 - 926 (Petie Donnelly), 918, 935, 997, 955, 342, 50, 968, 70, 903
Heat 2 - 50 (Wayne Woolsey), 342, 920, 918, 904(x2), 70, 931, 903, 968, 979
Final - 50 (Wayne Woolsey), 70, 918, 920, 968, 997, 931, 904, 984, 342

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 27/4/11
Constable wins at Ipswich

With a large number of cars at Ipswich on Easter Monday there was split heats, with the top 34 cars qualifying for the meeting final. Lewis Shelley took the opening heat with Mark Constable runner up. Constable went one better in heat 2, taking the flag, with Tommy Millar runner up. Robert Ashman took the third heat with Paul Wright runner up and heat one winner Robert Shelley in third. Constable completed the day with a win in the final with Tommy Millar and Lewis Sheeley completing the top three.


Split Heats, top 34 qualify for Final.
Race 1 - 118 Lewis Shelley, 38, 30, 172, 264, 565, 72, 175, 10, 75. Fastest Lap-William Reed- 15.655
Race 2 - 38 Mark Constable, 543, 566, 30, 8, 43, 304, 306, 565, 172. Fastest Lap-Damo Wellman- 15.765
Race 3 - 151 Robert Ashman, 43, 118 Docked x2, 304, 175, 543, 264, 7, 303, 75. Fastest Lap- Damo Wellman- 15.799
Final - 38 Mark Constable, 543 Tommy Miller, 118 Lewis Shelley, 30, 303, 175, 264, 43, 8, 10. Fastest Lap- Damo Wellman 15.797

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 26/4/11
Dynes Double at Nuttscorner

Bradley Dynes took a heat and final double at Nuttscorner Oval on Easter Monday 25th of April. Twenty five cars took to the track for the opening heat, which was led away by Bradley Dynes. Within the opening few laps there was the first stoppage of the race as Paul Wilson sat stranded on the home straight, not long after that there was a second stoppage for Aaron Beattie who was stranded on the back straight. Dynes had held the lead throughout, but a few laps later slowed up exiting turn four and got spun on the home straight as chaos broke out in the pack sending cars every direction and bringing out the yellows for the third time. Adam Best led them away from the restart and held on to take the win ahead of David McMenemy and Feargal McNally. Dynes led them away for heat two, and it all looked on course for a routine win as the lap boards fell, but further down the field Gary O'Neill had spun in turn four and rejoined putting him on front of Dynes, as Dynes attemped to lap O'Neill he was squeezed up the inside and ended up hitting a marker tyre on the infield, with the race inside it's closing laps the race was declared and the win given to Dynes. Aaron Beattie led a twenty-three car field away for the final, with Dynes instandtly moving through to the lead, again within the opening laps there was drama as Garry Campbell got spun on front of the red roofs entering the back straight, taking Philip Beatty out with damage and seeing Gary Wilson black flagged for his part in the incident. It was only a few laps later when the yellows came out again after Ed Litter ended up beeched on the inner kerb on the home straight. Dynes once again led the field away and this time went on to take the win with Petie Donnelly picking up second, Nigel McCauley third and Derek Martin the leading red roof home in fourth.


Heat 1 - 959 (Adam Best), 918, 988, 933, 903, 920, 925, 904, 997, 50
Heat 2 - 964 (Bradley Dynes), 904, 959, 988, 979, 926, 933, 50, 961, 935
Final - 964 (Bradley Dynes), 926, 904, 920, 70, 50, 979, 997, 959, 968

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 18/4/11
Best takes Nuttscorner Double

The Northern Ireland season got underway on Sunday 17th of April at Nuttscorner Oval. There was lots of new cars, new faces and new paint jobs on display and the white tops dominated the meeting. Twenty-one cars made the grid for the opening heat which seen a lights to flag victory for Bradley Dynes. Newcomer Aaron Beattie led them off in heat 2 and led for half the race before Adam Best slipped through on the inside to take the lead. Petie Donnelly challenged in the closing stages, but Best held on to take the victory. All three of the white graders led the eighteen car final, with Beattie leading them off and Dynes quickly moving through to the lead. Dynes pulled out a gap before pulling off giving the lead back to Beattie who soon lost out to Best. Best went unchallenged up until the closing stages when Philip Beatty nearly pulled off what looked an ambitous move around the outside of Best on the last bend, getting alongside as the cars crossed the line. Nigel McAuley came home in third.


Heat 1: 964 Bradley Dynes, 959, 904, 926, 988, 920, 50, 903, 961, 982.
Heat 2: 959 Adam Best, 926, 904, 988, 342, 918, 935, 968, 997, 961.
Final: 959 Adam Best, 935, 904, 342, 961, 70, 50, 918, 997, 968.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 12/4/11
Fiske Takes English Championship on 21st Birthday

Heat 1 Grid, 7,118,151,543,88,96,30,308,264,175 The first heat was an eventful race, with the front pack all battling hard to get through to the lead. A spin for 118 Lewis Shelley put him out of the running in the first few laps. Leaving Moss in car 7 to continue infront, with Will Reed in 306 and Randell in 96 battling for second. Reed and Randell managing to get through pasted Moss however later being docked places. Result 1. 7 (Colin Moss) 2. 304 3. 306- Docked x2 4. 96-Docked x2 5. 175- Docked x2 6. 10 7. 43 8. 110 9. 264 10. 31 Fastest Lap Danny Fiske 15.556 Heat 2 Grid, 308,303,110,39,310,43,162,38,6,565 The second heat got off to a flying start with Wilks going straight round the outside of Cooper. Wilks taking the lead quickly and then gaining a nice gap on the 308 car. Meanwhile the 43 car of Paul Wright was gaining on Pannell in 39 who was currently in third. Wilks gaining such a good lead at the start, making him uncatacble for Cooper. Wright managing to get passed Pannell to take third in the last few laps. Result 1.110 (Jason Wilks) 2. 308 3. 43 4. 39 5. 310 6. 303 7. 304 8. 96 9. 162 10. 30 Fastest Lap- Jason Wilks 15.594 Final Grid 110,304, 43,96,7,308 The green flag dropped and Wilks got a good start with Fiske hot on his heels. Wilks appeared to be getting a good lead but then the yellows came out for 38 Mark Constable who was stranded on the back straight. As the yellow came out Randell in fourth run in the back of the 43 car currently in third to finish Wrights chances for the day. So the green flag dropped again and Wilks pace seem to have dropped, Fiske right on his back bumper. Fiske giving it his all and rounding the 110 car of Wilks to take up the lead. This left Randell and Wilks to battling it out for second. With 5 laps to go Randell tried to cut infront of Wilks on the scoreboard bend, and Randell got sent spinning in to the wall. So Fiske came across the line to take the chequered flag followed by Wilks and then Reed. After video evidence was checked it was all confirmed that the incident involving Wilks and Randell was not Wilks fault. As it was Danny Fiskes 21st birthday the hot rod drivers got together and sprayed him with the hose and gave him the birthday bumpson the infield! But I dont think he will mind seen as he is English Champion! Result 1. 304 Danny Fiske English Champion 2. 110 Jason Wilks 3. 306 Will Reed 4. 308 5. 310 6. 175 7. 565 8. 7 9. 31 10. 8 Fastest Lap- Paul Wright 15.600


2.0 Hot Rods English Championship
Race 1 = 7 Collin Moss, 304, 306, 96, 175, 10, 43, 110, 264, 31.
Race 2 = 110 Jason Wilks, 308, 43, 39, 310, 303, 304, 96, 162, 30.
English Championship = 304 Danny Fiske, 110 Jason Wilks, 306 Will Reed, 308, 310, 175, 565, 7, 31, 8.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 21/3/11
Jackson wins at Wimbledon

Heat 1 Graded Order Start Result 1. 70 (Rob Dance) 2. 43 3. 300 4. 118 5. 87 6. 6 7. 175 8. 565 9. 310 10. 306 118 & 96 docked 2 places Fastest Lap of Heat 1- Paul Wright 14.524 Heat 2 Started Graded Order Result 1. 118 (Lewis Shelley) 2. 300 3. 6 4. 75 5. 306 6. 43 7. 308 8. 30 9. 7 10. 8 Fastest Lap of Heat 2- Will Reed 14.401 Final Started Graded Order Result 1. 300 (Tristan Jackson) 2. 118 (Lewis Shelley) 3. 6 (Graham Fulker) 4. 30 5. 308 6. 565 7. 306 8. 43 9. 75 10. 310 96 & 43 docked 2 places Fastest lap of Final- Will Reed 14.344

Share on FacebookTweet This

First Previous Next Last




2017 World Final & DMC Speedweekend


For Sale
Ludlow Spedeworth Nova 2.0 Litre Hot Rod
Added: 11/03/2019










Spedeworth Motorsports

Tullyroan Oval

Incarace Live




Links: Home | News | Results | Gallery | Fixtures | Venues | Driver Profiles | For Sale | Champions | Forum | Contact Us
Social: 2LitreHotrod.com On Facebook | Spedeworth 2 Litre Hot Rod Page on Facebook
2 Litre Hot Rods Are Promoted by: Spedeworth Motorsports | DMC Race Promotions | Incarace| HRP

  ©2014 - 2LitreHotRod.com