1.30 pm
6.00 pm
6.45 pm


Fords Care
Please Support FORDS

2LitreHotRod.com Needs You
See How You can Help




Latest News

Added: 10/5/2011
Starlet Pannell Takes Southern Championship

A 2/3 grid set the scene for an exciting days racing at Aldershot for the 2 litre hot rods on Sunday 8th May.

First heat was taken by Will Reed after a strong drive throughtout the heat, fending off Danny Fiske who tried his hardest to catch Reed.

Wright and Cooper showed an excellent standard of racing coming through the pack from 15th and 17th, car 43 to taking 6th and 308 taking 8th.

Heat two was won by Dale Atkins in the ex paffey nova, gaining a good lead as wright picked off the cars to come second.

The world champion in 110 had also come through well to take fourth.

Whilst a coming together with Andy Harris in 302 and Colin Moss in 7 caused both to pull off for DNF.

Third heat was won by Sean O'leary, with Mark Cooper looking quick again and battling through the the front pack to take third.

So the grid was put together for the final with 39 Pannell in his toyota Starlet on pole, Wright in 43 outside pole, followed by Reed in 306.

The green flag dropped and Pannell got off quick with Wright slipping in behind him.

Reed in third pulled off with 5 laps gone with engine trouble.

The laps were flying by with pannell still ahead, Wright chasing and Fiske holding on tight in third.

With 8 laps to go the 43 car hit the tyre and came to holt on the back straight, with all cars getting passed safely.

This left Pannell to take the win in the next few laps off the yellow, Fiske in second and Dale Atkins in third.


Heat 1 (2/3 cars) = 306 William Reed, 304, 75, 8, 87, 43, 566, 308, 88, 303
Heat 2 (2/3 cars) = 88 Dale Atkins, 43, 118, 110, 39, 75, 197, 306, 30, 8
Heat 3 (2/3 cars) = 310 Sean O'Leary, 39, 308, 197, 10, 31, 304, 72, 110, 537
Final - Southern Championship = 39 Rick Pannell, 304 Danny Fiske, 88 Dale Atkins, 75, 308, 197, 310, 8, 31, 303

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 10/5/2011
Best Takes Nuttscorner Oval Final

The 2 Litre Hot Rods were the star of the show at Nuttscorner Oval once again on Sunday 8th of May, the 2011 world championship venue providing some fantastic action once again in the class.
Twenty four cars lined up for the opening heat, led off by sole white graded Aaron Beatiie, who was soon passed by Paul Wilson, before sliding down the order.
Wilson went on to take the flag, but his great start was deemed a jump start and he was docked two places, handing the win to Bradley Dynes.
Twenty Three cars returned for an action packed second heat with Aaron Beattie leading them off again, Beattie was hampered with mechanical problems and pulled to the outside of the track and what looked like a safe place at the time, on the first lap. Nigel McCauley took up the running at the front with Adam Best second holding off Davy Clarke, Petie Donnelly and Paul Wilson as they attempted to take second place, under pressure from Wilson, Best spun in the middle of turn three and four, with Wilson going up the inside of him and Clarke forced to the outside which send Clarke straight into the back of Beattie’s park car, bringing out the yellows. On the restart McCauley led to the flag, but became the second driver to lose a win after jumping the start. Petie Donnelly was handed the victory with Garry Campbell promoted to second and McCauley third, Wayne Woolsey was the lead star grader through in fourth.
The action in the heats took it’s toll on car numbers with nineteen cars making the final. Adam Best led them away, with Nigel McCauley getting the early lead before Best re-took the lead, and went on to take the win, the action in the race came further down the field though as Wayne Woolsey and Derek Martin made there way through from the red grade, Woolsey was making his race debut in his “Edwards” car, and looked very quick around the outside, eventually coming through to take second with McCauley third, Leigh Nicholl was fourth across the line, but then docked two places giving Martin fourth.


Heat One: 964 Bradley Dynes, 959, 991, 904, 926, 935, 903, 50, 920, 918.
Heat Two: 926 Petie Donnelly, 50, 904, 933, 903, 955, 920, 991, 54, 941.
Final: 959 Adam Best, 50, 904, 920, 935, 933, 902, 926, 70, 903.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 3/5/11
Woolsey's a Wash 'n' Dash Winner

The 2 Litre's put on another fantastic display of racing at the Bank Holiday meeting at Nuttscorner Oval on Monday 2nd May as they raced for the first round of the Wash 'n' Dash Series. Twenty Six cars took to the grid in heat one, including ex Junior driver Lee McCracken making his debut as well as Davy Potter and Leigh Nicholl making their first appearances of the season. Sole white grader Aaron Beattie led them away for the opening heat with Petie Donnelly quickly moving through and into the lead. It wasn't long before the big field of cars required it’s first stoppage as Nigel McCauley got stranded bringing out the yellows and bunching up the pack. Donnelly made a clean break on the restart as Beattie was slow to get away catching out Davy Clarke who had nowhere to go but into the back of him and Andy Cochrane who was stuck behind a now damaged Clarke. Unable to get to the infield Clarke stopped the car on the outside of turn one, which became further crowded when Paul Wilson's suspension broke leaving him stranded in the middle of the track and bringing out the yellows again. Donnelly led from flag to flag with David McMenemy second, Philip Beatty third and Andrew Murray went around the outside of Gareth Hagen in the closing stages to take fourth place on the line. Aaron Beattie narrowly avoided being part of a massive shunt at the start of heat two as he looked to get bogged down at the drop of the flag, somehow the yellow roofs avoided him and he was able to slot in behind them. Again the big field was soon to be bunched up as Gareth Hagan was stranded facing the traffic on the entrance to the back straight. Nigel McCauley led them off from the restart with Bradley Dynes and Petie Donnelly giving chase. Dynes and Donnelly came together in turn two with Dynes being spun and then rejoining the race a lap down on front of the leader McCauley. Lap by lap McCauley's lead was eroded while he was stuck behind the Tigra before eventually firing him into the turn three wall and losing the lead to Adam Heatrick in the process, with Wayne Woolsey coming through as well. Heatrick looked to have the race in the bag, but Woolsey had other ideas, driving around the outside of Heatrick in the last bend to take the win, Heatrick was second with McCauley third on track and later docked two places for contact, promoting Derek Martin to third. The meeting final was a closed grid affair, with the grid decided on the points scored in the heats. David McMemeny had done enough to get pole with Wayne Woolsey on the outside while Adam Heatrick and Shane Murray shared row two with Glenn Hetherington and Denver McLean on row three. In the opening laps McMenemy held the lead with Woolsey sticking to the outside to go around him, and after a few laps he got past and into the lead. Further back Denver McLean and Philip Beatty came together with McLean being spun out onto the infield. Woolsey took a comfortable win with Shane Murray coming through to second and McMenemy picking up third.


Wash 'n' Dash Series Round 1
Heat 1 - 926 (Petie Donnelly), 918, 935, 997, 955, 342, 50, 968, 70, 903
Heat 2 - 50 (Wayne Woolsey), 342, 920, 918, 904(x2), 70, 931, 903, 968, 979
Final - 50 (Wayne Woolsey), 70, 918, 920, 968, 997, 931, 904, 984, 342

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 27/4/11
Constable wins at Ipswich

With a large number of cars at Ipswich on Easter Monday there was split heats, with the top 34 cars qualifying for the meeting final. Lewis Shelley took the opening heat with Mark Constable runner up. Constable went one better in heat 2, taking the flag, with Tommy Millar runner up. Robert Ashman took the third heat with Paul Wright runner up and heat one winner Robert Shelley in third. Constable completed the day with a win in the final with Tommy Millar and Lewis Sheeley completing the top three.


Split Heats, top 34 qualify for Final.
Race 1 - 118 Lewis Shelley, 38, 30, 172, 264, 565, 72, 175, 10, 75. Fastest Lap-William Reed- 15.655
Race 2 - 38 Mark Constable, 543, 566, 30, 8, 43, 304, 306, 565, 172. Fastest Lap-Damo Wellman- 15.765
Race 3 - 151 Robert Ashman, 43, 118 Docked x2, 304, 175, 543, 264, 7, 303, 75. Fastest Lap- Damo Wellman- 15.799
Final - 38 Mark Constable, 543 Tommy Miller, 118 Lewis Shelley, 30, 303, 175, 264, 43, 8, 10. Fastest Lap- Damo Wellman 15.797

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 26/4/11
Dynes Double at Nuttscorner

Bradley Dynes took a heat and final double at Nuttscorner Oval on Easter Monday 25th of April. Twenty five cars took to the track for the opening heat, which was led away by Bradley Dynes. Within the opening few laps there was the first stoppage of the race as Paul Wilson sat stranded on the home straight, not long after that there was a second stoppage for Aaron Beattie who was stranded on the back straight. Dynes had held the lead throughout, but a few laps later slowed up exiting turn four and got spun on the home straight as chaos broke out in the pack sending cars every direction and bringing out the yellows for the third time. Adam Best led them away from the restart and held on to take the win ahead of David McMenemy and Feargal McNally. Dynes led them away for heat two, and it all looked on course for a routine win as the lap boards fell, but further down the field Gary O'Neill had spun in turn four and rejoined putting him on front of Dynes, as Dynes attemped to lap O'Neill he was squeezed up the inside and ended up hitting a marker tyre on the infield, with the race inside it's closing laps the race was declared and the win given to Dynes. Aaron Beattie led a twenty-three car field away for the final, with Dynes instandtly moving through to the lead, again within the opening laps there was drama as Garry Campbell got spun on front of the red roofs entering the back straight, taking Philip Beatty out with damage and seeing Gary Wilson black flagged for his part in the incident. It was only a few laps later when the yellows came out again after Ed Litter ended up beeched on the inner kerb on the home straight. Dynes once again led the field away and this time went on to take the win with Petie Donnelly picking up second, Nigel McCauley third and Derek Martin the leading red roof home in fourth.


Heat 1 - 959 (Adam Best), 918, 988, 933, 903, 920, 925, 904, 997, 50
Heat 2 - 964 (Bradley Dynes), 904, 959, 988, 979, 926, 933, 50, 961, 935
Final - 964 (Bradley Dynes), 926, 904, 920, 70, 50, 979, 997, 959, 968

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 18/4/11
Best takes Nuttscorner Double

The Northern Ireland season got underway on Sunday 17th of April at Nuttscorner Oval. There was lots of new cars, new faces and new paint jobs on display and the white tops dominated the meeting. Twenty-one cars made the grid for the opening heat which seen a lights to flag victory for Bradley Dynes. Newcomer Aaron Beattie led them off in heat 2 and led for half the race before Adam Best slipped through on the inside to take the lead. Petie Donnelly challenged in the closing stages, but Best held on to take the victory. All three of the white graders led the eighteen car final, with Beattie leading them off and Dynes quickly moving through to the lead. Dynes pulled out a gap before pulling off giving the lead back to Beattie who soon lost out to Best. Best went unchallenged up until the closing stages when Philip Beatty nearly pulled off what looked an ambitous move around the outside of Best on the last bend, getting alongside as the cars crossed the line. Nigel McAuley came home in third.


Heat 1: 964 Bradley Dynes, 959, 904, 926, 988, 920, 50, 903, 961, 982.
Heat 2: 959 Adam Best, 926, 904, 988, 342, 918, 935, 968, 997, 961.
Final: 959 Adam Best, 935, 904, 342, 961, 70, 50, 918, 997, 968.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 12/4/11
Fiske Takes English Championship on 21st Birthday

Heat 1 Grid, 7,118,151,543,88,96,30,308,264,175 The first heat was an eventful race, with the front pack all battling hard to get through to the lead. A spin for 118 Lewis Shelley put him out of the running in the first few laps. Leaving Moss in car 7 to continue infront, with Will Reed in 306 and Randell in 96 battling for second. Reed and Randell managing to get through pasted Moss however later being docked places. Result 1. 7 (Colin Moss) 2. 304 3. 306- Docked x2 4. 96-Docked x2 5. 175- Docked x2 6. 10 7. 43 8. 110 9. 264 10. 31 Fastest Lap Danny Fiske 15.556 Heat 2 Grid, 308,303,110,39,310,43,162,38,6,565 The second heat got off to a flying start with Wilks going straight round the outside of Cooper. Wilks taking the lead quickly and then gaining a nice gap on the 308 car. Meanwhile the 43 car of Paul Wright was gaining on Pannell in 39 who was currently in third. Wilks gaining such a good lead at the start, making him uncatacble for Cooper. Wright managing to get passed Pannell to take third in the last few laps. Result 1.110 (Jason Wilks) 2. 308 3. 43 4. 39 5. 310 6. 303 7. 304 8. 96 9. 162 10. 30 Fastest Lap- Jason Wilks 15.594 Final Grid 110,304, 43,96,7,308 The green flag dropped and Wilks got a good start with Fiske hot on his heels. Wilks appeared to be getting a good lead but then the yellows came out for 38 Mark Constable who was stranded on the back straight. As the yellow came out Randell in fourth run in the back of the 43 car currently in third to finish Wrights chances for the day. So the green flag dropped again and Wilks pace seem to have dropped, Fiske right on his back bumper. Fiske giving it his all and rounding the 110 car of Wilks to take up the lead. This left Randell and Wilks to battling it out for second. With 5 laps to go Randell tried to cut infront of Wilks on the scoreboard bend, and Randell got sent spinning in to the wall. So Fiske came across the line to take the chequered flag followed by Wilks and then Reed. After video evidence was checked it was all confirmed that the incident involving Wilks and Randell was not Wilks fault. As it was Danny Fiskes 21st birthday the hot rod drivers got together and sprayed him with the hose and gave him the birthday bumpson the infield! But I dont think he will mind seen as he is English Champion! Result 1. 304 Danny Fiske English Champion 2. 110 Jason Wilks 3. 306 Will Reed 4. 308 5. 310 6. 175 7. 565 8. 7 9. 31 10. 8 Fastest Lap- Paul Wright 15.600


2.0 Hot Rods English Championship
Race 1 = 7 Collin Moss, 304, 306, 96, 175, 10, 43, 110, 264, 31.
Race 2 = 110 Jason Wilks, 308, 43, 39, 310, 303, 304, 96, 162, 30.
English Championship = 304 Danny Fiske, 110 Jason Wilks, 306 Will Reed, 308, 310, 175, 565, 7, 31, 8.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 21/3/11
Jackson wins at Wimbledon

Heat 1 Graded Order Start Result 1. 70 (Rob Dance) 2. 43 3. 300 4. 118 5. 87 6. 6 7. 175 8. 565 9. 310 10. 306 118 & 96 docked 2 places Fastest Lap of Heat 1- Paul Wright 14.524 Heat 2 Started Graded Order Result 1. 118 (Lewis Shelley) 2. 300 3. 6 4. 75 5. 306 6. 43 7. 308 8. 30 9. 7 10. 8 Fastest Lap of Heat 2- Will Reed 14.401 Final Started Graded Order Result 1. 300 (Tristan Jackson) 2. 118 (Lewis Shelley) 3. 6 (Graham Fulker) 4. 30 5. 308 6. 565 7. 306 8. 43 9. 75 10. 310 96 & 43 docked 2 places Fastest lap of Final- Will Reed 14.344

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 1/3/11
Busby takes Wimbledon Final

Some excellent close racing from the 2.0 Hot Rods at Wimbledon last night, with a few repair bills as a result! Car 6 Graham Fulker and Danny Fiske in rod 304 suffering in some bad damage. Heats went the way of 300 Tristan Jackson and 118 Lewis Shelley. Although 565 Dan Smith was looking quick all night, and Botfield also having a good 3 races. The Final going to 87 Jason Busby followed home by Jackson and 8 Damon Wellman, a very expensive race with damage coming from all areas. A fast final but defiantley not a clean one!


Heat 1 = 300 Tristan Jackson, 87, 6, 8, 565, 118, 88, 70, 306, 310
Heat 2 = 118 Lewis Shelley, 70, 300, 30, 87, 43, 8, 88, 39, 565
Final = 87 Jason Busby, 300 Tristan Jackson, 8 Damon Wellman, 306, 303, 310, 118, 96, 39, 7

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 21/2/10
Wilson's A Winter Winner at Nuttscorner

The 2 Litre Hot Rods were in action at Nuttscorner Oval's out of season meeting on February 20th. Seventeen cars took to the grid for the opening heat, including National Hot Rod Star John Christie in a Nova. Bradley Dynes led them off for the opening heat, and led most of the race with Paul Wilson trying to go around the outside, which evntually cost Wilson a lot of places, Davy McMeneny managed to get up the inside of Dynes and took lead and went on to take the win, Wayne Woolsey picked up second in the closing stages after a decent battle with Shane Murray. Dynes led them away again in the second heat, with Paul Wilson getting up and into the lead early on. Further back the field bunched up behind Philip Beatty as they took turns to attempt to go around the outside, no one succeeded and so Paul Wilson took the win with Beatty second and Wayne Woolsey third. Fifteen cars made it out for the final, with Dynes leading them off again, and Paul Wilson in persuit. As the lead two broke away the field once again got backed up behind Beatty again, providing lap after lap of close racing, Gary Wilson eventually became the first to get around Beatty and break from the pack. Up front Dynes was under pressure from Paul Wilson, and ended up spinning on the exit of turn four. Paul Wilson took the lead before Dynes rejoined on front of him, which presented the oppertunity to Gary Wilson to move through into the lead. Gary Wilson went on to take the win, with Paul Wilson second and Shane Murray third.


Heat One: 918 Davy McMenemy, 50, 903, 70, 920, 54, 902, 982, 935, 991.
Heat Two: 991 Paul Wilson, 935, 50, 920, 54, 982, 903, 918, 70, 962.
Final: 982 Gary Wilson, 991, 70, 935, 54, 50, 962, 918, 920, 903.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 31/1/11
Pannell wins at Wimbledon

Heat 1 Started Graded Order Newcomer Lewis Shelly took pole postion on the grid with a field of 22 cars behind him. Reed just managing to come to a stop before the fence post as his car lost steering. A dry track produced a really fast paced heat, a good clean race. Result 1. 30 (Martin Codling) 2. 70 3. 310 4. 565 5. 75 6. 43 7. 31 8. 7 9. 96 10. 88 Heat Two Started Graded Order Good drive by Dan Smith to take the win, Crane and Reed also looking fast. A fire ignited as the race came to a close under the bonnet of car 70. Glad to say Rob Dance managed to get out safely but the car didnt get off so lightly. Result 1. 565 (Dan Smith) 2. 70 3. 300 4. 39 5. 30 6. 75 7. 306 8. 7 9. 96 10. 88 Final Started Graded Order Only 16 cars made it out for the final An incident involving Codling and Crane sent Codling spinning in to the centre green. Another fast paced race, with Pannell getting a good lead on the rest of the pack to take the win. Result 1. 39 (Rick Pannell) 2. 300 3. 306 4. 7 5. 75 6. 88 7. 96 8. 30 9. 8 10. 31


Heat 1 = 30 Martin Codling, 70, 310, 565, 75, 43, 31, 7, 96, 88
Heat 2 = 565 Daniel Smith, 70, 300, 39, 30, 75, 306, 7, 96, 88
Final = 39 Rick Pannell, 300 Tristan Jackson, 306 William Reed, 7, 75, 88, 96, 30, 8, 31

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 3/1/11
McNally Takes Festive Final

A few days later than originally planned due to the snow, Nuttscorner Oval held it's festive meeting on Sunday 2nd of January. A healthy turnout of seventeen cars where in attendence, where there was a heat win for Wayne Woolsey in the 2 Litre Hot Rods after David McMenemy had crossed the line first but was docked for pushing passed Bradley Dynes earlier in the race. Dynes led them away in the final, but his lead was short lived as Gary O’Neill spun in front of the pack as the flag dropped, causing chaos in turn one and bringing out the yellow flags. From the restart Alastair Calvin quickly moved through into the lead but soon lost out to Andy Cochrane. In the greasy conditions Cochrane ran wide and into the side of Dynes when he was lapping him, which handed the lead to Feargal McNally, Cochrane went on to repeat the move when he came to lap Dynes again later in the race which handed second to Glenn McDowell. McNally took a comfortable win with McDowell second and Gary Wilson third.


Heat - 50 Wayne Woolsey, 54, 918 (x2), 982, 70, 979, 903, 920, 988, 949
Final - 988 Feargal McNally, 13, 982, 54, 70, 50, 920, 901, 49, 964

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 2/11/10
Irish Points Champion Crowned

Following the season long campaign, Shane Murray won the Irish Points title, which was presented at Nuttscorner Oval on Saturday 30th of October. Shane adds this to the Golden Helmet, LJN deSigns/ Hoosier Tires series and Wash'n'Dash Championships he has picked up this season.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 2/11/10
Calvin takes the Final, Final

The 2 Litre Hot Rods were in action at the last meeting of the season at Nuttscorner Oval on Saturday 30th of October. With the points titles already decided car numbers were down slightly, but there was still some great racing. Newly crowned Irish champion, Derek Martin took the honours in the opening heat, a rare star grade winner in 2010 at Nuttscorner, with Garry Campbell coming home second. It was Campbell who took the spoils in heat two despite close attention throughout the race from Feargal McNally who was trying to go around the outside, David McMenemy eventually took second spot, with McNally taking third. The final was the scene of a great ding dong battle for the lead between Bradley Dynes and Alistair Calvin. Dynes led the race away and by the mid way stage was under pressure from Calvin, who looked the quicker, once Calvin was through into the lead he looked unable to shake off Dynes who stayed with and re-took the lead, Calvin hit the front again later in the race, with Dynes once again coming back and taking the lead and the flag. Following the race Dynes was docked two places for excessive force in one of the manoeuvres, giving the win to Calvin with Gary O’Neill runner up and Dynes relegated to third.


Heat One: 920 Derek Martin, 933, 982, 70, 13, 54, 50, 988, 49, 979.
Heat Two: 933 Garry Campbell, 918, 988, 49, 50, 54, 964, 70, 982, 925.
Final: 49 Alastair Calvin, 925, 964, 933, 935, 13, 54, 982, 50, 979.

Share on FacebookTweet This

Added: 25/10/10
Martin takes Irish Championship

As the season quickly draws to a close the 2.0 Hot Rods had their Irish championship on Saturday the 23rd of October at Nuttscorner Oval. The season long points campaign seen defending Champion Shane Murray on pole, joined on the front row Denver McLean. Gary Wilson and 2008 winner Glenn McDowell shared row two, with Darek Martin and Garry Campbell on row three, and further back Andy Best and Wayne Woolsey also former winners of the event. In 2009 Shane Murray took a comfortable lights to flag win, but it wasn’t to be the same this time around, Murray led the opening lap before Wilson forced his way through and into the lead on the second lap, Derek Martin also slipped through into second while Shane Murray found himself on the outside of Denver McLean dicing for third. As the lead pair started to pull away Murray had regained third. The race was only a handful of laps old when chaos in turn one brought out the yellow flags as Glenn McDowell, Denver McLean and Philip Beatty amongst others, came together. Two false starts later the race got under way, Wilson led them off with Martin tucking in behind and Murray staying with them. Murray wasn’t long in going to the outside to try and take Martin and soon had the edge as he attempted to go around the leader, as the cars went down the home straight Martin seen the opportunity to make his challenge for the lead and went to the inside of Wilson putting them three wide into turn one with Murray on the outside and losing places. Now in the lead Martin started to pull away, Wilson was comfortable in second with Garry Campbell third and Murray in fourth. All the time the man on the move was Wayne Woolsey, having started on the 11th row of the gird, he was now making his way through the top ten. In almost a repeat of his challenge for the lead Shane Murray went to the outside of Campbell to try and regain third, but this time it was Wayne Woolsey who seen the chance to go up the inside, taking both cars and the third spot. Martin took the win and the title, with Wilson second, Woolsey picked up third with Shane Murray fourth.


2010 Irish Closed Championship 920 (Derek Martin), 982, 50, 70, 949, 933, 988, 925, 983, 935
Irish Championship Revenge 50 (Wayne Woolsey), 988, 13, 982, 54, 70, 49, 955, 935, 925

Share on FacebookTweet This

First Previous Next Last




2017 World Final & DMC Speedweekend


For Sale











Spedeworth Motorsports

Tullyroan Oval

Incarace Live




Links: Home | News | Results | Gallery | Fixtures | Venues | Driver Profiles | For Sale | Champions | Forum | Contact Us
Social: 2LitreHotrod.com On Facebook | Spedeworth 2 Litre Hot Rod Page on Facebook
2 Litre Hot Rods Are Promoted by: Spedeworth Motorsports | DMC Race Promotions | Incarace| HRP

  ©2014 - 2LitreHotRod.com